If you’ve always struggled with making those perfectly fluffy, flavor packed scrambled eggs, struggle no more. I’ve got the perfect recipe for perfect scrambled eggs.
Who out there hasn’t made scrambled eggs that are dry and rubbery? I know I have. I stayed away from them for a long time in my younger years because I thought I didn’t like them.
As I honed my cooking skills, I realized that good scrambled eggs do exist. So I worked to find the best way to make moist, fluffy eggs. After a couple tries, I think I found the right ingredients to make those perfect fluffy scrambled eggs.
Use farm fresh eggs for the best tasting results. However, if farm fresh eggs are not available to you, regular grocery store eggs will do.
Beat the eggs in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
Add cream, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Melt butter over medium heat and add the cream cheese. Stir, letting cream cheese melt. Add eggs and cook, stirring constantly until set. Serve immediately.
You never have to eat those dry, rubbery eggs again.
Did you try this recipe? Drop me a comment and let me know how they turned out!
How to make fluffy scrambled eggs.
- 6 eggs farm fresh preferred
- 1 tbsp. 1/3 less fat cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Add cream, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Melt butter over medium heat and add cream cheese. Stir, letting cream cheese melt.
- Add eggs and cook, stirring constantly until set. Serve immediately.
How did your eggs turn out? Did you make any adjustments to the recipe? How did you serve them?