Cranberry Baked Brie Recipe
This rich, ooey, gooey, Baked Brie recipe is the perfect appetizer for that holiday party. Topped with homemade cranberry chutney (or the topping of your choice), this baked brie is incredibly easy to make and will leave your guests begging for more!
Servings 8 servings
- 8 oz. brie (1 wheel with rind)
- 1 cup cranberry chutney (or any topping you choose - see post for ideas)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Crackers, toast, apples (for serving)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the brie on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. You can either cut the top of the rind of, or use a knife to score it. This allows the heat to come in contact with the brie, enabling it to melt faster.
Spoon the chutney (or whatever topping you choose) over the top of the brie and baked for 20-25 minutes.
Drizzle with fresh honey and serve with crackers, toasts, apples, etc.
- Be sure to at least score the top of the rind to enable to heat to come in contact with the brie. This ensures it gets nice and gooey;
- Don't overcook the brie - 25 minutes should be the maximum cook time. Start checking it at 15 minutes - when it's gooey and melted, it's ready;
- Whether or not you eat the rind is personal preference. Certain brands have an aftertaste I'm not fond of, but other are perfectly fine. The rind will not hurt you if you eat it;
- Drizzling with honey is optional, but highly recommended.
Serving: 2oz. | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 260mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 295IU | Vitamin C: 16.3mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 0.4mg