Instant Pot Carrots
Instant Pot Carrots are an easy, one-pot side dish with a simple honey dijon glaze. They're quick and healthy, and perfect for busy weeknights!
Servings 4 servings
Combine all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and mix together.
Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Use the quick release to release the pressure. (I used carrots about 1-1 ½" in circumference. For smaller carrots, reduce the cook time by 1-2 minutes).
Turn the Instant Pot to the sauté setting and cook until the liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- For even cooking, make sure you cut your carrots into roughly the same size pieces.
- I used carrots that were about 1-1 ½ inches in circumference. If your carrots are smaller, you should reduce the cook time in the Instant Pot by 1-2 minutes.
- Make sure you quick release the pressure. If you naturally release it, the carrots will continue cooking and could end up overcooked and soft.
- For the chicken broth, you can use store-bought or homemade. This Instant Pot chicken bone broth is one of my favorites to use.
- While the carrots need just 4 minutes to pressure cook and 2 minutes to sauté, you’ll want to factor in time for pressure to build and release in the Instant Pot.
- You can substitute melted butter for the olive oil, just make sure it’s unsalted.
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 508mg | Potassium: 388mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 18951IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg