Sous Vide Pork Loin
Sous Vide Pork Loin is a juicy and flavorful way to cook pork loin roast. It’s perfectly tender and finished with a delicious cream sauce!
Servings 8 people
Rub the pork loin with the salt and let sit in the fridge overnight.
Heat a sous vide water bath to 135F degrees.
Place the pork loin in a vacuum seal bag (or ziplock bag if using the water displacement method) with the remaining ingredients (except the cream and parsley). Seal the bag.
Cook the pork loin in the water bath for 6 hours.
Remove the pork loin from the bag, reserving the bag sauce in a saucepan.
Simmer the bag sauce and stir in the cream. Simmer for about 3-5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
In the meantime, heat a skillet over medium high heat and add 1 tablespoon avocado (or any high smoke point) oil.
Sear the pork loin for 20-30 seconds per side to brown it.
Slice and serve drizzled in the cream sauce and sprinkled with parsley.
- Make sure you’re cooking a pork loin and not a pork tenderloin as they have different sous vide cooking times.
- When buying your pork loin, make sure you buy one that fits the size of your sealable bag and your water bath.
- Be sure to properly remove air from the sealable bag. This will help keep bacteria out of the bag.
- If air gets in the sealable bag, just open it, let the air out and reseal it.
- The bag of pork may start to float in the water bath. To prevent floating, weigh the bag down with something heavy like this sous vide sinker weight.
- For the best sear, dry the surface of the pork loin with a paper towel when it comes out of the water bath.
- The skillet should be hot before adding the pork so it sears quickly without overcooking.
- Don't brown the pork roast for more than 20-30 seconds per side as you’ll risk overcooking it and drying it out.
- Before slicing the pork, let it rest for 10 minutes after it comes off the hot skillet. This will let the juices redistribute throughout the roast.
Serving: 6ounces | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1972mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 174IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg