Strawberry Spinach Salad
Nothing screams spring like this fresh Strawberry Spinach Salad with homemade strawberry vinaigrette, candied pecans, mandarin oranges and creamy, salty flavor packed blue cheese.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 24 oz. bag of spinach
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/4 to 1/8 cup blue cheese crumbled (depending on preference)
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 10 oz. mandarin oranges (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup candied pecans
- Candied pecans can be made from scratch (try this Candied Pecan Recipe) or purchased at your local grocery store. You can also buy them on Amazon HERE.
- Replace the blue cheese with goat cheese, Gorgonzola, or any other tangy cheese.
- The strawberry vinaigrette can be replaced with any type of vinaigrette.
- Use candied walnuts, almonds, or any other kind of crunchy sweet or salty treats for the added texture in your salad.
- Trade the mandarin oranges for grapefruit, pears, grapes or any other fruit you like. Or just add more fruit.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 55.6mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 0.7mg