Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
These sweet and sticky Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs are marinaded in apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, chili sauce and garlic, brushed with sweet honey and baked to caramelized perfection!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 pounds chicken thighs bone in, skin on
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
Combine marinade ingredients with chicken and place in the fridge for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
Place the chicken in a cast iron skillet. Sprinkle both sides generously with the salt.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove, baste with honey, and cook another 5-10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160F.
- If skin isn't crispy when done, pop it under the broiler for a minute or two. Be sure to watch it as the chicken will burn quickly.
- The internal temperature of the chicken should be 160F degrees when done.
- The chicken will have the best flavor if you marinade for the full 8 hours, or up to overnight.
- You can substitute chicken breasts, but I recommend using bone in breasts.
Serving: 1thigh | Calories: 531kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 222mg | Sodium: 1132mg | Potassium: 501mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 5.3mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.6mg