Bulgogi Beef Korean Pizza
If you're a pizza lover, you're going to 100%, no doubt about it LOVE this Korean Pizza. Made with a creamy kimchi pizza sauce, topped with marinated bulgolgi beef, kimchi, burrata and a fried egg - you're about to fall in love!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 flatbreads substitute packaged pizza crust
- 1/2 pound rib eye cut in small 1/2 to 1" pieces (small)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 ounces kimchi diced
- 6 ounces burrata
- 1/4 onion thinly sliced
- green onions
- 2 tablespoons fried garlic (optional)
- 1 tablespoon gochugaru (optional)
- 1/2 cup cabbage kimchi finely minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the beef and marinade overnight.
Preheat the oven to 400F. Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the wok.
Add the beef and cook for 3-5 minutes, until crisp and caramelized on the outside. Remove from heat and set aside.
Place the flatbread (or naan, pita, premade pizza crust, etc.) on a lined baking sheet and spoon about 1/2 cup of the kimchi sauce on (see below for sauce instructions).
Add the beef, kimchi, onions and mushrooms. Spread the burrata on top and top with slivers of green onion.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until crust is golden brown and crispy.
Slice with a pizza cutter and serve sprinkled with fried garlic and gochugaru.
- Any kind of pre-made pizza crust, naan bread, pita bread, etc. can be used in place of the flatbread.
- Cut the beef in small pieces, 1/2" if you can. They fit n the pizza better the smaller they are.
- Fry the beef in batches to allow it to caramelize on the outside. Frying too much at once crowds the pan and prevent a crust from forming on the beef.
- You can substitute chicken or pork for the beef. Try this Spicy Pork Bulgogi on top.
- Add additional gochugaru on top to make it spicier. You can also add 1 teaspoon of hot gochujang to the kimchi sauce while cooking it to add some spice.
Serving: 2slices | Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 793mg | Potassium: 350mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1704IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 2mg