Leftover Turkey Ramen (Instant Pot)
This Leftover Turkey Ramen is the perfect way to use leftover turkey. It's packed full of flavor and ready in 30 minutes in the Instant Pot!
Servings 8 servings
Combine the turkey broth, garlic, ginger, chili garlic sauce and sake in the Instant Pot. Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes.
Use the quick release to release the pressure.
Turn the Instant Pot to saute and add the salt, soy sauce and Velveeta. Stir continuously for 3-5 minutes until Velveeta has fully melted.
While the broth is cooking, cook the ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes and drain. Set aside. (cook according to package instructions)
Add about ½ cup turkey and some noodles in a bowl. Ladle the broth over the top and garnish with sliced green onions, fried garlic and ramen eggs.
- When adding the Velveeta, be sure to stir it continuously so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot while melting.
- If using uncooked turkey, saute pieces in a skillet while the broth cooks.
- If you don't have time to make the ramen eggs, you can slice a hard boiled egg and add it to the soup.
- Fresh ramen noodles can be used in place of the packages. I recommend using about 2 pounds fresh noodles. You can also use authentic dried noodles (about 24 ounces will work).
- The broth and turkey can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat on the stove or in the microwave until warmed through. The noodles can be cooked ahead and stored in a separate container in the fridge for up to 3 days. I do not recommend storing the noodles and broth in the same container as the noodles will become mushy.
- The broth and turkey can be frozen in a airtight container for up to 6 months. I recommend freezing it in portion sizes so you don't have to thaw it all out at once to make a bowl. I do not recommend freezing the noodles. Place in the fridge overnight to thaw the broth, or just heat in the microwave until warmed through.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 1855mg | Potassium: 392mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 16.8mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 1.1mg