Baked Sweet Potato Slices
These Baked Sweet Potato Slices are tender and creamy, and caramelized with a harissa honey glaze.
Servings 4 servings
Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
Slice the sweet potatoes about ¼ inch thick and place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Drizzle them with the olive oil and salt and toss them to make sure they all get coated.
Roast them in the oven for 20 minutes.
Remove and brush on the harissa honey.
Roast for another 5-10 minutes, until the glaze starts to caramelize and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Make sure the sweet potatoes are cut in ¼ slices for the best cooking.
- Always bake on a lined baking sheet as the honey will make a mess of your pan.
- Coat all the sweet potato slices with the olive oil and salt before roasting.
- Make sure the sweet potatoes are arranged in a single layer to ensure they cook evenly.
- After brushing the sweet potatoes with glaze, watch them in the oven to make sure the honey doesn't start to burn.
Serving: 0.5cups | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 645mg | Potassium: 396mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 16031IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg