Instant Pot Wild Rice
Learning how to make Instant Pot Wild Rice is a great way to prepare an easy side dish with minimal effort while you cook your main dish or other sides!
Servings 6 servings
- If using unsalted broth/stock, you may want to add an extra ½ teaspoon of salt. Or, you can just salt the rice to taste after it's done cooking.
- Wild rice or wild rice blend both work great for this recipe. I used a wild rice blend.
- A good quality stock will result in the best tasting rice.
- I am cooking this rice at about 2000 feet. For anything above 5000 feet, you'll probably want to increase the water 2 tablespoons for every ¼ cup.
- You can store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days in a covered container. Reheat in the microwave. I do not recommend freezing leftover wild rice. It becomes very mushy.
Serving: 0.5cups | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 282mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 58IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg