Air Fryer Pierogies
These Air Fryer Pierogies are ultra easy to make and come out perfectly crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside every time - without all the added oil of frying!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 package frozen pierogies
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 whole onion optional
- spray oil
Spray the bottom of the air fryer lightly with the oil.
Place the pierogies in the air fryer in a single layer (you will cook in 2 batches) and spray with the oil.
Cook for 5 minutes at 340F degrees. Take out, shake, and place back in the air fryer and cook another 5 minutes.
Slice the onions thinly and spray them with oil - toss to coat.
Cook them on 300F degrees for 5 minutes, remove and shake.
Cook for another 7-10 minutes, until softened and slightly browned.
- Keep the pierogies in a single layer so they cook evenly. Cook them in batches if necessary.
- I always recommend shaking the basket halfway through as it helps prevent any sticking that may occur (I haven't had any sticking issues at all yet).
- If you want crispier pierogies, you can cook at 400F degrees for 8 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- You can also make this recipe without any oil or ghee at all.
Serving: 3pierogies | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 179IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg