Air Fryer Potstickers with Chinese Dumpling Sauce
Learn how to make the most delicious air fryer potstickers using frozen potstickers and a homemade Chinese dumpling sauce!
Servings 4 servings
Lightly spray the bottom of the air fryer with oil.
Place the frozen potstickers in a single layer in the air fryer and lightly spray with oil.
Cook for 10-12 minutes at 375F degrees, removing the basket and shaking halfway through.
Serve with Chinese dumpling sauce (below).
- Don't thaw the potstickers before cooking - cook them straight from frozen.
- The second batch may cook faster than the first, so check on them periodically to avoid overcooking them.
- You can also toss the potstickers with oil in a bowl before adding to the air fryer.
- For a healthier option, eliminate the oil (note your potstickers will be dry).
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of chili oil to the dipping sauce for some spice.
- Let the sauce sit for 10 minutes before serving so the ginger flavor has time to infuse it. Can also be made in advance.
Serving: 4potstickers | Calories: 24kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg