Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs with Spicy Korean Glaze
These Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs are ultra quick and easy to make, cooking up in just 10 minutes straight from the freezer!
Servings 4 servings
- ½ pound frozen meatballs half of a 16-ounce bag
- Oil spray
Spray the bottom of the air fryer with your favorite oil.
Place the meatballs in a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer and lightly spray again.
Cook at 390F degrees for 10-12 minutes (shaking once halfway through).
Remove and toss with the glaze in a bowl to coat the meatballs.
Spicy Korean Glaze
Combine the ingredients in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until simmering (whisking regularly to prevent burning).
Remove from heat and set aside until ready to use. Reheat quickly over medium heat when ready to use.
- Don't use PAM or it's equivalent as it will damage the basket. Use an oil sprayer with your favorite oil.
- Don't crowd the meatballs in the air fryer - make sure they are in a single layer so they cook properly.
- Make as many batches as you want. Just double/triple/etc. the ingredients for the glaze for more meatballs.
- Shaking the meatballs halfway through gives them a chance to brown on all sides.
- Substitute vegan meatballs to make this recipe vegan.
Serving: 4meatballs | Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg