Air Fryer Baked Potato
These air fryer baked potatoes are ultra easy to make and come out perfectly fluffy in the middle - ready for the toppings of your choice.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 russet potatoes
- avocado oil (substitute coconut oil)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- sour cream optional
- crumbled bacon optional
- butter optional
- green onions optional
- cheddar cheese optional
Scrub the outside of the potatoes with water very thoroughly.
Use a knife or fork and pierce the potatoes several time around the outside of the potato.
Rub the oil on the outside of each potato and sprinkle generously with coarse sea salt.
Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook at 400F degrees for 40 minutes.
Remove, slice down the center and serve with butter, bacon, cheese, sour cream and green onions...or any topping of your choice!
- Make sure the outside of the potatoes have been cleaned thoroughly so you can eat that crispy, salty skin!
- Flip the potatoes halfway through to make sure the skin browns evenly.
- Start checking potato doneness with a knife at 30 minutes. Once the knife easily pierces through the center of the potato, it is done.
- I recommended using avocado or coconut oil as I find the olive oil can impart a slightly bitter taste cooked at higher heat.
- Be careful when removing the potatoes from the air fryer basket as they will be very hot.
- Don't overcrowd the air fryer basket - 2 potatoes is typically all I can fit in one row.
Serving: 1potato | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3499mg | Potassium: 889mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg