Air Fryer Pizza Rolls (Frozen)
These Air Fryer Pizza Rolls from frozen are the perfect quick snack or as part of a meal. Making frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer is much quicker and easier than baking them in the oven.
Servings 4 servings
Place the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket (about 10-20 - it's ok if they touch).
Cook at 375F degrees for 5-7 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
Start checking them at 5 minutes to make sure they don't explode.
Serve with ranch dressing or any dipping sauce of your choice!
- When placing the frozen pizza rolls into the air fryer basket, it's ok of they touch or are overlapped — they will still crisp up.
- If you have more than 1 layer, you may need to add 1-2 minutes to the cook time to ensure they all cook. Keep checking to see if they are crisped and golden brown on the outside.
- Mine were perfect at 6 ½ minutes, but each air fryer is slightly different.
- Make as many or as few batches as you'd like.
- Keep in mind that different brands of pizza rolls may vary in size and the timing would have to be adjusted slightly. If your frozen pizza rolls look smaller than mine, you may have to reduce the cook time by a minute.
Serving: 5rolls | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 253mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 194IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1mg