This three ingredient Lemonade Popsicles is so easy to make from scratch. They only take a couple of minutes to put together and are always a crowd pleaser.
Servings 10 popsicles
In a small pan, bring water to a simmer and whisk in sugar until completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Stir in fresh lemon juice until fully incorporated.
Carefully pour the mixture into the popsicle mold.
Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- If desired, you can add lemon zest to the mixture or garnish the popsicles with the zest before serving.
- Use any size popsicle holder - you can even use an ice cube tray and make mini popsicles.
- Leave ¼" of room at the top of the mold to allow popsicles to expand.
- Try to enjoy these popsicles as soon as possible. While they can last a while in the freezer, the popsicle molds aren't 100% airtight and can lead to freezer burn on them over time.
- I do not recommend using bottled lemon juice. It’s best to use freshly squeezed lemon juice as bottled juice tends to have a bit of a bitter aftertaste. It also doesn’t have as bright of a flavor profile as freshly squeezed!
- The easiest way to get your lemonade into the popsicle mold is by using a funnel. This way you can get every last drop without any accidental spills!
- Do not skip allowing the sugar water to cool. When hot, it could potentially melt your popsicle mold.
- Substitute honey or maple syrup for the sugar if desired.
Serving: 1popsicle | Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg