Air Fryer Carrots (Glazed)
Air Fryer Carrots are covered in maple butter glaze and roast up sweet and tender in the air fryer in just 15 minutes!
Combine all the ingredients, except for the carrots, in a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
Add the carrots to the bowl with the mixture and toss until the carrots are well coated.
Place the carrots into the air fryer basket and discard any remaining liquid in the bowl.
Air fry for 15 minutes at 400F degrees, checking them halfway through and shaking the basket if necessary.
- I used a 3-quart air fryer for this recipe and it was plenty big. I could have fit more, if needed.
- With that said, be careful not to overfill your air fryer basket. Overcrowding the basket will affect how quickly and evenly the carrots cook.
- If your air fryer only goes up to 390F degrees, you can cook the carrots at that temperature and they should still come out delicious.
- You can swap out the maple syrup for honey, if preferred. However, I like the taste of syrup better and it makes it vegan-friendly.
- Use vegan butter for this recipe if you would like to keep it totally vegan-friendly.
- There’s no need to coat your air fryer in anything for this recipe. Just toss the carrots right in.
- Each air fryer is a little different so you may need to adjust the temperature or cook time slightly. You’ll know the carrots are done when they’re fork tender.
Serving: 0.5cups | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 673mg | Potassium: 337mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 15986IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg