Air Fryer Cauliflower
Air Fryer Cauliflower roasts up crispy and golden brown in less time than the oven, and it makes the perfect side dish, snack or appetizer!
Servings 4 servings
Toss the cauliflower florets in a bowl with the oil and seasoning ingredients and mix to coat all the pieces. (Use your hands for the best coverage).
Place cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook at 390F degrees for 15 minutes, removing the basket to toss every 5 minutes so the cauliflower cooks evenly.
Remove and serve hot.
- To make sure the cauliflower cooks evenly, cut the florets into roughly the same size pieces (about 2-inches). If you cut them larger, you will need to air fry them longer.
- If you’re having trouble evenly coating the cauliflower with oil and seasoning, use an oil sprayer and your hands to rub it in.
- If your air fryer model requires preheating, you should do so before adding the cauliflower florets.
- Air fryer brands and models can vary so you may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly when cooking the cauliflower.
- Cauliflower can burn easily in the air fryer, so you’ll want to check it every 5 minutes and shake the basket.
- The cauliflower doesn’t need to be cooked in a single layer, but be sure not to overfill your air fryer.
- For the crispiest results, you can space out the cauliflower in a single layer and air fry it in multiple batches.
- If you have a small air fryer, you will likely need to work in batches.
Serving: 0.5cups | Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 625mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg