Hibachi shrimp is a quick and easy restaurant quality meal, but you don't need a lot of ingredients and it's ready in just 20 minutes!
Servings 4 servings
Mix together the soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, pepper and mirin in a bowl and set aside.
Heat a griddle over medium high heat and add the butter.
Add the zucchini, onion and mushrooms once the butter has melted and cook 3-5 minutes, until browned around the edges.
Add the garlic and cook 1-2 minutes, until light brown.
Add the sauce and mix to combine.
Add the shrimp and mix with the vegetables and sauce. Cook until pink, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve with a squeeze of lemon.
- If you don’t have a griddle, you can use a cast iron skillet, grill pan or wok.
- Make sure the griddle or skillet is hot before adding the shrimp so they cook quickly and get a nice sear.
- For the best sear, pat the shrimp dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture before placing them on the griddle.
- Shrimp cook quickly so be careful not to overcook them as they will get rubbery.
- Instead of shrimp, you can use prawns.
- If you’d like to use different veggies, choose ones that cook quickly and at the same rate.
Serving: 6ounces | Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 750mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 361IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg