Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
Crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle, these Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes need just a few ingredients and take only 20 minutes in the air fryer!
Servings 2 people
Cut the potatoes in 1" cubes.
Place in a large bowl and toss with the avocado oil to coat.
Mix the remaining seasonings in a small bowl.
Add the seasoning mixture to the potatoes and toss to coat well.
Place in the air fryer basket and cook at 400F degrees for 17-20 minutes, tossing every 5-7 minutes to ensure they crisp on all sides. (Add more time if they are not crisp enough).
Remove and serve.
- To ensure even cooking, cut your potatoes in roughly the same size cubes (about 1-inch).
- If you want smaller home fries, cut them into ½-inch cubes and reduce the air frying time.
- You don’t need to air fry the potatoes in a single layer, but you don’t want to overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- If you have a small air fryer, you may need to air fry them in 2 batches, or half the recipe.
- Make sure you shake the air fryer basket a few times so the potatoes on the bottom rotate to the top of the basket.
- If your air fryer requires preheating, you’ll want to do so before adding the seasoned potato cubes.
- Air fryers can vary so you may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 3501mg | Potassium: 936mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 497IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg