Grilled Mango is a quick, easy and healthy dessert or snack that requires just a few ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to make!
Servings 6 servings
Peel and slice the mango into large pieces and pierce with skewers along each side (see photo in the post above).
Brush each side with avocado oil.
Heat a grill over medium heat and brush avocado oil on the grates.
Cook the mango for 2-3 minutes per side, until grill marks start to form.
Remove and serve alone, or with fresh squeezed lime juice and tajin.
- If you’re not sure how to peel and slice a mango, here’s a helpful guide on how to cut a mango.
- If your mango is a little soft and juicy, it might be difficult to cut, so just be careful with your knife.
- Make sure you buy fresh and ripe mangoes. If they’re hard, you’ll need to wait for them to ripen.
- Keep your mango slices large enough so they stay on the skewers and don’t fall through the grates on the grill.
- Don’t skip the oil. Brushing oil on the mangoes and the grates helps prevent the mangoes from sticking to the grill.
- Make sure your grill is set to medium heat. If you grill over high heat, the mango slices may burn.
- You only need to grill for 2-3 minutes per side. If you grill for longer, the mango slices may start to get mushy.
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 747IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg