Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs
Tender and juicy Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs are easy to make with no oil and served with a flavorful coconut cream sauce.
Servings 4 servings
Marinate the chicken overnight.
Remove chicken from marinade and pour remaining marinade in a saucepan.
Lightly spray the air fryer basket with oil.
Pat the chicken dry and place it in the basket (may need to cook 2 batches).
Cook at 375F degrees for 10 minutes. Flip and cook another 5-7 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 160F degrees.
While the chicken is cooking, heat the reserved marinade over medium high heat until simmering.
Add the cup of coconut cream and the ¼ cup chicken stock and simmer 2 minutes. Adjust for salt.
Serve the chicken with green onions drizzled with the coconut cream sauce.
- For even cooking, make sure your chicken thighs are all roughly the same size.
- If you have a smaller air fryer, you may need to air fry the chicken thighs in 2 batches.
- To brown the chicken thighs evenly, flip them over at the 10 minute mark.
- Be careful not to overcook the chicken thighs as they will dry out. Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.
- If your air fryer model requires preheating, you should preheat it before adding the chicken thighs.
- When spraying oil in the air fryer basket, be sure to use real cooking oil and not PAM as it's not ideal for your air fryer. I like to use this oil sprayer and fill it with my favorite oil.
- Different air fryer brands and models can vary so you may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly.
Serving: 1thigh | Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 1267mg | Potassium: 516mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 3mg