Air Fryer Pumpkin
Air Fryer Pumpkin is an easy roasted side dish with just 7 ingredients including tender chunks of pumpkin, maple syrup and warming spices.
Servings 4 servings
Toss the pumpkin and other ingredients (except sage) in a bowl and mix to combine.
Place in the air fryer basket and cook at 375F degrees for 15-20 minutes, tossing every 7 minutes, until golden brown and crisped at the edges.
Garnish with fresh chopped sage and serve hot.
- If you want to save time, look for pre-cut pumpkin cubes at your grocery store.
- If you’re using a whole pumpkin, keep the seeds and make these roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Cut all of your pumpkin cubes in roughly the same size so they cook at the same rate.
- Make sure you remove all the stringy flesh from your pumpkin cubes and pat them dry before oiling and seasoning them. The goal is to remove moisture so they don’t end up soggy in the air fryer.
- You don’t need to roast the pumpkin in the air fryer in a single layer, but you shouldn’t over fill the basket either.
- To ensure even cooking, toss the basket a few times during cooking to rotate the pumpkin pieces around the air fryer.
- If your air fryer model requires preheating, you should preheat it before you add the pumpkin.
- Different air fryer brands and models will vary slightly, so you may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly.
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1164mg | Potassium: 392mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9655IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg