No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
These no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls are super easy to make, with only 5 ingredients, and the perfect "can't just have one" treat. Sweetened cream cheese, pumpkin puree and all those warm Fall spices make these pumpkin truffles irresistible!
Servings 6 servings
Pumpkin Cheesecake Mixture:
White Chocolate Candy Shell (see notes):
Combine all ingredients for the pumpkin cheesecake mixture and mix until combined (don't over mix). Refrigerate for AT LEAST 1 hour.
Shape into 1-2" (1 tbsp. sized) balls, place on wax paper, cover and pop in the freezer for another 20-30 minutes.
Dip each ball into the melted white chocolate and place back on wax paper. Sprinkle with leftover crushed graham crackers while still wet.
Refrigerate for about an hour to set fully.
White Chocolate Candy Shell:
- Use room temperature cream cheese when making the mixture. Cold cream cheese can cause lumps to form in your batter;
- Chill the cream cheese mixture for at least a hour to make it easier to roll into balls;
- Spray your hands with non stick spray or rub lightly with cooking oil – this helps to prevent your hands from sticking when rolling the cream cheese mixture into balls.
- The longer the rolled cheesecake balls stay in the freezer, the easier they will be to dip in chocolate;
- Cheesecake balls will be best if they are chilled 2-4 hours after they are done. However, you can eat them before hand, they will just be softer.
- Store bought white chocolate shell can be used instead of making your own.
Serving: 2balls | Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 3251IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1mg