Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
This simple Roasted Parmesan Asparagus is ready in under 20 minutes, SUPER simple to make and absolutely incredible.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lbs. asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 5 tablespoon fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place asparagus on a baking sheet.
Pour the olive oil, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper over the asparagus and mix to coat with your hands.
Roast for 12-14 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork.
- When you’re looking for asparagus, try to find stalks that are medium thickness.
- Trim the bottom 2-3″ off the asparagus to remove the stringy part of the stalks.
- Use a high quality olive oil for the best results.
- Use a lemon infused olive oil to add an extra boost of fresh flavor to this dish. (affiliate link)
- Using fresh ground pepper will add more flavor.
- Use fresh grated Parmesan for the best results; however, the Kraft off-the-shelf version can be substituted if you can't get fresh.
- You may need to roast your asparagus for a few extra minutes if the stalks are very thick.
Serving: 5stalks | Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 537mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1000IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 253mg | Iron: 2.7mg