Instant Pot Homemade Creamed Corn Recipe
This Homemade Creamed Corn recipe is sweet, rich and buttery, with a spicy kick...and it's ready in 20 minutes!
Servings 10 servings
- 32 ounces corn canned, fresh or frozen
- 8 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 1 stick butter cubed
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in the Instant Pot.
Set to pressure cook for 15 minutes.
Use the quick release to release the pressure. Stir for 2-3 minutes and watch your corn become super creamy and luscious. Best served hot.
- Adding the cayenne pepper adds the perfect amount of heat, but you can leave it out of you prefer no spice (or add more!!);
- If your creamed corn comes out too thin, take 1 cup of the corn and blend it in a blender. Add it back into the creamed corn. This should help thicken it up.
- Substitute 2 cans of corn for the 32 oz. of frozen corn, or 8 ears of fresh corn off the cob.
- This recipe can be doubled if needed.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 278mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 943IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg