These Parmesan Truffle Fries are super simple to make in only 30 minutes, and served with a truffle mayonnaise dipping sauce.
Servings 4 servings
Preheat oven to 425 degrees (or according to instructions on the bag).
Spread fries on a baking sheet and drizzle with duck fat. Mix the fries with your hands to ensure the duck fat gets distributed.
Sprinkle with truffle seasoning and salt and lightly toss.
Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes, until golden brown and crispy on the edges. Stir them half way through.
Once golden brown and slightly crispy, remove from oven.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with truffle oil (optional). Serve with truffle mayonnaise sauce.
- Make sure the fries are spread out evenly on the baking sheet so they cook evenly;
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper for an easy cleanup;
- Stir the fries halfway through to get even browning;
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and the truffle oil on AFTER the fries have finished baking. Neither are meant to be baked with the fries;
- The truffle oil at the end is optional - you can leave it out if desired, but your fries won't have as much truffle flavor;
- Sprinkle additional truffle zest over the fries after baking for even more truffle flavor.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 657mg | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.1mg