Air Fryer Sausage Links
Air Fryer Sausage Links are the perfect quick meal idea. When placed in the air fryer for cooking, you are going to get robust sausages full of flavor and juices.
Servings 4 people
- 12 ounces sausage links (any kind) (4-6 sausages)
- 4-6 hot dog or sandwich buns
- mustard (optional - for serving)
- ketchup (optional - for serving)
- sliced onions (optional - for serving)
Place the sausage links in the air fryer basket and cook at 375F degrees for 10 minutes, shaking twice during cooking to flip them over.
Remove and serve on buns with condiments.
- Be sure to check the links as they cook. They will look done on the outside, but you need to make sure that they’re cooked all the way through before you take them out of the air fryer.
- Use a food thermometer to check the internal temperature of the sausage links. This is one of the most accurate ways to tell if your sausage links are done all the way through.
- Make sure the air fryer is clean and preheated before cooking your sausage links. This will help reduce the risk of any food contamination or cross-contamination.
- Try to avoid overloading the air fryer with too many links at once. This can slow down the cooking process, so be sure to cook them in batches if necessary.
- Cooking times may vary depending on the type of air fryer you’re using and the brand of sausage links that you choose.
Serving: 1link | Calories: 259kcal | Protein: 13g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 541mg | Potassium: 211mg | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg