Cranberry Chutney Recipe
This 20 Minute Cranberry Chutney recipe has the perfect combination of sweet, tart and savory flavors for a great addition to dips, sandwiches, and meats - or you may just want to eat it by the spoonful!
Servings 8 servings
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Let the chutney cool and store in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- If you like a spicier chutney, add additional Thai chilies;
- Dice the ingredients in small pieces for a more uniform chutney;
- Jalapenos or serrano peppers can be used as a substitute for the Thai chilies
- If the chutney starts to stick to the pan, add additional liquid;
- If your chutney is too thin after 20-30 minutes, continue cooking until a thick consistency is reached.
Serving: 2tbsp. | Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg