Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes require just 6 ingredients and they're browned and crispy in 20 minutes, half the time as oven roasted baby potatoes!
Servings 4 servings
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to coat the potatoes.
Cook at 400F degrees for 15-20 minutes, until browned and crisp on the outside.
Garnish with parsley and serve with ketchup, remoulade, or ranch dressing.
- You don’t need to peel the potatoes, but you’ll want to give them a quick rinse and scrub them clean if necessary.
- Be sure to pat the potatoes dry before seasoning them. Wet potatoes will not get as crispy in the air fryer.
- To ensure even cooking, make sure your potatoes are all roughly the same size.
- You can keep the potatoes whole, but you’ll need to increase the air frying time.
- For extra crispy potatoes, arrange them in the air fryer basket in a single layer and don’t overcrowd them.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to air fry the potatoes in batches.
- If the potatoes are browning too much on one side, give the basket a shake to rotate the potatoes around.
- If your air fryer requires preheating, you’ll want to do this before adding the potatoes.
- Air fryers can vary so you may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly.
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 1168mg | Potassium: 375mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 126IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg