Grilled Fruit Kebabs
These Grilled Fruit Kebabs are made with fresh chunks of your favorite fruit, skewered and grilled to get a light char and smoky flavor, then served with a tangy chili lime vinaigrette.
Servings 5 servings
- 1 cup mango diced
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 1 cup peaches diced
- 1 cup kiwis diced
- 1 cup papaya diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Bamboo skewers
Heat the grill to 400 degrees and make the fruit skewers.
Brush the skewers and the grill with olive oil and place them on the grill for 10 minutes, flipping once.
Remove from grill and drizzle with chili lime vinaigrette. Serve on the skewers or remove and place in a bowl.
- Any fruit that can be skewered will work for this recipe. I lean towards tropical fruit as I personally enjoy the flavor more. You will need a total of 5 cups.
- Fruit should be cut in large enough pieces that it can be easily skewered; about 1-2" minimum.
- Brush the fruit skewers and the grill with olive oil to prevent the kebabs from sticking.
- Serve the grilled fruit over gelato or frozen yogurt for a summery treat.
- Serve with fresh homemade lemon curd for something extra special.
Serving: 2skewers | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1515IU | Vitamin C: 99.6mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 0.8mg