These juicy teriyaki marinated lamb chops are literally the best lamb chops I’ve eaten. Grilled to perfection and tender and delicious, I could eat these things all day.
Lamb chops are the best…I mean look at the picture below of the raw lamb chops. It’s making me hungry just looking at it, they are so beautiful. And these lamb chops happen to be the most delicious seared lamb chops I make. Tender, juicy and filled with flavor, and talk about an easy dish to make!
Throw the marinade ingredients in a bowl, throw the lamb in and refrigerate overnight. Then cook. See? Super easy. But seriously, don’t actually throw the ingredients. That gets messy.
The marinade includes soy sauce to provide an umami flavor, brown sugar to add a touch of sweetness, and beer to tenderize the meat. And of course, garlic. I mean, no meat dish is complete without garlic, am I right?
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the lamb chops and stir until well coated with the marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
Once they have had ample time to marinade (read: 24 hours), remove from the fridge and let them come to room temperature. We want to get a nice sear and it is easier when the meat is at room temperature.
Heat your grill to about 500 degrees. Place lamb chops on the grill and cook 3 1/2 minutes per side for rare. If you prefer your lamb medium-rare, medium, or well done, increase the cooking time accordingly. In my opinion, red meat is always best served rare.
Did you make this recipe? Leave me a comment below and let me know how they turned out!
Juicy grilled lamb chops in a teriyaki marinade are perfect for summer grilling!
- 8 lamb chops
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup beer any kind will do
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the lamb chops and stir until well coated with the marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
- Once they have had ample time to marinade, remove from the fridge and let them come to room temperature.
- Heat your grill to about 500+ degrees. Place lamb chops and the grill and cook 3 1/2 minutes per side for rare meat. If you prefer your lamb medium-rare, medium, or well done, increase the cooking time.