This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
These No Bake Cheesecake Bites are made with creamy cream cheese, sugar and crushed graham crackers….they are super simple and super delicious. Perfect for those day you don’t want to turn on the oven!
And maybe, just maybe, if you’re feeling adventurous, drizzle some chocolate on the cheesecake balls. Or just dunk the whole thing. I won’t tell.
However you decide to enjoy them, they will be good. Even if you just decide the eat the batter out of the bowl. It’s still good.
These cheesecake bites are not only incredibly delicious, they are super easy to make, and perfect for a hot summer day. You can even throw them in the freezer for a nice cool frozen treat.
Now tell me that doesn’t appeal to you!
Why This Recipe Works
The cream cheese is softened and mixed with the sugar and graham crackers for an ultra smooth consistency;
Placing the cheesecake bites in the freezer for an hour or so helps them to firm up, making them easier to coat or dip (or just eat them);
The bites can be dipped or drizzled in chocolate, rolled in crushed graham crackers, or just eaten plain.
The ingredients are simple guys. Cream cheese, sugar, graham crackers and chocolate (optional if desired). All stuff you can easily find at your local grocery store.
Step By Step Instructions
Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers and sugar together in a bowl and refrigerate, covered, for one hour up to 12 hours. I typically make the batter the night before to save time.
I recommend spraying your hands with nonstick cooking spray as it will prevent the cheesecake from sticking to your hands.
Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place in freezer for 30 minutes to an hour. This helps the balls to firm up and makes it easier to roll them in whichever coating you choose.
Refrigerate for 2-4 hours to let them set, then serve.
How to Dip Cheesecake Balls in Chocolate
Melt the chocolate. Dip the cheesecake balls in the chocolate and place on waxed paper.
If you want more tips and tricks for dipping the cheesecake balls in a candy coating, check out this video tutorial on How to Dip Candy and Truffles.
How to Dip Cheesecake Bites in Graham Crackers
Dip the cheesecake balls in the other 1/2 cup of crushed graham crackers.
OR, just drizzle the cheesecake balls with melted chocolate. I like to do this if I am presenting them for guests (LOL like I ever have guests) because it looks prettier.
- Finely mince pieces of fruit (about 1/4 cup) and add them to the batter;
- Add 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios, toffee bits, chopped Reese’s cups, peppermint sticks or any chopped candy to the batter;
- Dip the bites in either dark, milk or white chocolate;
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut to the mixture;
- Add 1/4 cup of cereal like Fruity Pebbles, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, etc. use your imagination!
– Use room temperature cream cheese when making the mixture. Cold cream cheese can cause lumps to form in your batter;
– Chill the cream cheese mixture for at least a hour to make it easier to roll into balls;
– Spray your hands with non stick spray or rub lightly with cooking oil – this helps to prevent your hands from sticking when rolling the cream cheese mixture into balls.
– The longer the rolled cheesecake balls stay in the freezer, the easier they will be to dip in chocolate or roll in graham crackers.
– Cheesecake balls will be best if they are chilled 2-4 hours after they are done. However, you can eat them before hand, they will just be softer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are my Cheesecake Bites not Firm? Over mixing the batter can cause the mixture to be less firm. Be careful to only mix long enough for all the ingredients to be combined.
Do Cheesecake Bites need to be refrigerated? Yes. Always store the cheesecake balls in the refrigerator.
How long do no bake Cheesecake Balls last? They will last from 3-5 days, covered, in the fridge.
Can you freeze Cheesecake Bites? Yes. However, note they will be easier to eat is they are slightly thawed.
Favorite No Bake Desserts
- No Bake Oreo Balls
- No Bake Lemon Chiffon Pie
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
- No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie
More Awesome Cheesecake Recipes
- Souffle Cheesecake
- The Best Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Eggnog Cheesecake Bars
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
Did you make these No Bake Cheesecake Bites? Rate it and leave a comment below to let me know what you think!
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Bites
- Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers and sugar together in a bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour, up to 12 hours.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place in freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Dip in chocolate and/or graham crackers (see below) then refrigerate for 2-4 hours and serve.
- Melt the chocolate. Dip half the cheesecake balls in the chocolate and place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet. Chill for 2-4 hours then serve.
- Roll the cheesecake bites in the 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker. Chill for 2-4 hours then serve.
- Use room temperature cream cheese when making the mixture. Cold cream cheese can cause lumps to form in your batter;
- Chill the cream cheese mixture for at least a hour to make it easier to roll into balls;
- Spray your hands with non stick spray or rub lightly with cooking oil - this helps to prevent your hands from sticking when rolling the cream cheese mixture into balls.
- The longer the rolled cheesecake balls stay in the freezer, the easier they will be to dip in chocolate or roll in graham crackers.
- Cheesecake balls will be best if they are chilled 2-4 hours after they are done. However, you can eat them before hand, they will just be softer.
This was originally published in August 2017. It has been updated for content, photos and a video has been added.