This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Learn how to make the best no bake cheesecake balls right here! It’s SOOO Easy! Perfect for a potluck!
This post contains affiliate links.
Hey guys. Who out there is a fan of cheesecake? It’s the best, am I right? That sweetened creamy, rich flavor is just one of the most amazing things in the world. Sometimes I meet someone who doesn’t like cheesecake and I just wonder, “how is it possible, how can this person not like cheesecake.” It seems crazy to me. But then again, some may say that I am crazy myself.
Now, traditional cheesecake is most certainly not hard to make, but it does take some time to bake, like an hour. Not that there is anything wrong with that. BUT, it’s summer. I hate turning on the oven in the summer; my electric bill is high enough!
Related Recipe: No Bake Oreo Balls
That said, I decided to try my hand at no bake cheesecake and came up with this recipe for the best no bake cheesecake balls. What’s better than a whole cake? An individual bite of cheesecake. I feel like I am being healthier when eating these because I am limited to a small bite. However, it probably doesn’t make a difference if you eat half a batch in one sitting. But I like to feel like I’m “healthier.”
Related Recipe: S’mores Stuffed Cookies
All that said, this recipe is also incredibly easy. I mean so easy anyone can do it. I could probably even get the boyfriend to do it. Now you’ve got a couple different options here.
I coat some with graham crackers, some with chocolate, and some with just a light drizzle of chocolate. All are wonderful. I like the graham cracker coated. The boyfriend, of course, likes chocolate the best (as usual). But the drizzled ones are the prettiest for a party or whatnot.
For the chocolate, I use Baker’s Heat & Dip Dipping Chocolate 7.0 OZ. Now this is not gourmet chocolate, but it does the trick pretty well. And it s easy. It comes with a lid so it’s great to re-heat if you don’t use it all the first time.
Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers and sugar together in a bowl and refrigerate for one hour. I typically make the batter the night before. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place in freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
I recommend spraying your hands with nonstick cooking spray as it will prevent the cheesecake from sticking to your hands. Just don’t use the butter flavored…. Melt the chocolate. Dip half the cheesecake balls in the chocolate and place on waxed paper.
Dip the other half in the remaining graham cracker mixture.
OR, just drizzle the cheesecake balls with chocolate. Or use any combination of the above. Like I said, I am partial to the graham cracker dipped. Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
Now, if you’re in a rush, you can skip the refrigeration parts, but it will make the batter much more difficult to work with.
Now tell me these aren’t the best no bake cheesecake balls!
Did you make this recipe? Rate ti and leave a comment below to let me know what you think!
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Bites
- Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers and sugar together in a bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour, up to 12 hours.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place in freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Dip in chocolate and/or graham crackers (see below) then refrigerate for 2-4 hours and serve.
- Melt the chocolate. Dip half the cheesecake balls in the chocolate and place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet. Chill for 2-4 hours then serve.
- Roll the cheesecake bites in the 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker. Chill for 2-4 hours then serve.
- Use room temperature cream cheese when making the mixture. Cold cream cheese can cause lumps to form in your batter;
- Chill the cream cheese mixture for at least a hour to make it easier to roll into balls;
- Spray your hands with non stick spray or rub lightly with cooking oil - this helps to prevent your hands from sticking when rolling the cream cheese mixture into balls.
- The longer the rolled cheesecake balls stay in the freezer, the easier they will be to dip in chocolate or roll in graham crackers.
- Cheesecake balls will be best if they are chilled 2-4 hours after they are done. However, you can eat them before hand, they will just be softer.
Love dessert? Well who doesn’t, right? Check out these awesome recipes, perfect for parties!