This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Need a quick dessert? You’ve got to try these 3 Ingredient No Bake Oreo Balls – they only take 10 minutes to make!
I made this recipe for the first time years ago when trying to come up with an easy potluck dish to bring to work.
Quick and easy, this 3 ingredient recipe is great for parties or to enjoy alone in a dark room by yourself, while binging on episode after episode of Gossip Girl…not that I’ve ever done anything of the sort.
Don’t judge me for watching Gossip Girl. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine.
These Oreo balls are easy enough that anyone can make them, even boyfriend and husbands.
Buy your ingredients below for convenience. If you buy through these Amazon affiliate links, I receive a small commission from Amazon, which helps me to keep this site running.
Related Recipe: The Best S’mores Stuffed Cookies
How to make these simple 3 ingredient Oreo Balls
First off, elicit the help of your boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife/kids.
Second, tell them how to do it, then go watch Netflix.
At least, that’s how I do it. I made the first batch of these bad boys, but since then, the boyfriend makes them all.
LOL. Either way, they’re super easy to make.
Crush the Oreo’s until the crumbs are fine. It’s ok if there are some larger pieces, you will just have some extra crunch in the balls. I actually prefer it this way.
Mix in the cream cheese until it become like a dough.
I find it easiest to do this with my hands (or, well, the boyfriend’s hands). Roll into 1-2 inch balls and place on a lined baking sheet or plate. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes. If you’re in a real rush, you can skip this step, it just makes it easier when they are very cold.
Put the powdered sugar in a covered bowl. Add Oreo balls (in batches) to the bowl, cover and shake to coat.
See the step by step instructions below to make these Oreo balls:
Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve. I dare you to try and get them all in the fridge without eating at least one.
Watch How to Make ThemIf you can do it, you’re a stronger person than I am! I must eat at least 3 before they get stored away. Don’t worry, I make sure sure no one is looking.
If you like these simple, easy to make Oreo Balls, you may like these other easy recipes:
Did you make this recipe? Rate the recipe and leave a comment below and let me know what you think! I’ll bet you weren’t able to eat just one 🙂
No Bake Oreo Ball Recipe
- 1 Package Oreo cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar for coating
- Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until fine crumbs are formed.
- Mix in the cream cheese until it become like a dough.
- Roll into 1-2 inch balls and place on a lined baking sheet or plate. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Put 1/2 cup of powdered sugar in a covered bowl.
- Add Oreo balls (in batches of 4-5) to bowl, cover and shake to coat.
- To best finely crush the Oreos, I highly recommend using a food processor.
- Make sure the cream cheese is room temperature so it is easy to mix into the Oreo crumbs.
- Place the Oreo balls in the freezer for at least 20 minutes before coating with powdered sugar. The freezer helps them to firm up so it is easier to coat them in powdered sugar. It is also nice to eat them cold on a hot summer day!