This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
These cranberry glazed baked Asian Sticky Wings are baked low and slow, crisped under high heat, and tossed in the most amazing sweet, tart and umami packed Thai style cranberry glaze for the perfect game day appetizer!
Guys, these cranberry glazed chicken wings are SO DAMN GOOD.
The cranberries add the perfect amount of sweet, tart flavor to the already delicious Thai style sauce.
**Thai flavors are so delicious, especially when used on a chicken wing like these awesome baked Thai Marinated Satay Chicken Wings – so much flavor in these wings guys!!**
You have got to try these wings – I promise, once you try them you’ll never want to eat another wing again.
Wings are just so good.
And I know it’s only August, but I’m already starting to think about fall and the holidays. Which is why I’ve got cranberries on the brain. Well, and because this is a sponsored post.
If you’ve been cooking with me for some time, you already have this stuff in your pantry. If not, it’s easy enough to find at your local grocery store, or just buy on Amazon through the below links (affiliate links – I earn a small commission if you buy through these links – it helps me keep creating, testing and eating all these delicious chicken wings for you guys):
How to Make Asian Sticky Wings
This is a super easy recipe guys. We first bake the chicken wings until they are crispy, then we coat them with the glaze, and then bake them for another 5 minutes to get gooey and caramelized. These babies are finger lickin’ good!
How Do You Make Chicken Wings Crispy in the Oven?
The best method I have found comes from Nagi over at RecipeTin eats. See her full recipe here.
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Place the chicken wings in a bag with the baking powder and salt and shake to evenly coat the wings. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn up the heat to 425 degrees and bake another 40 minutes.
While your wings are cooking, you can make the glaze. Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes. Use a spoon to mash the cranberries as the glaze cooks.
**Add more or less sugar to taste. I like my lemonade tart, so I add less sugar. If you like it sweeter, add sugar until you’ve reached your desired sweetness.
Place the wings in a bowl, coat with the glaze and pop back into the oven for 5 minutes until gooey and caramelized.
Serve these Asian sticky wings with extra glaze on the side for dipping.
Thai food has so many amazingly delicious flavors – check out some of these other yummy Thai inspired recipes:
Coconut Thai Green Curry Shrimp and Grits
Crispy Thai Fried Chicken and Waffles
Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
Instant Pot Thai Red Curry Ramen
Thai Marinated Shrimp Skewers with Coconut Sticky Rice
Pla Goong (Thai Shrimp Salad)
Did you make these cranberry glazed chicken wings? Leave a comment below and let me know how they turned out!
Spicy Glazed Asian Wings (Baked)
- Preheat the oven to 250F degrees. Place the chicken wings in a bag with the baking powder and salt and shake to evenly coat the wings.
- Bake the wings for 30 minutes.
- Turn up the heat to 425F degrees and bake another 40 minutes.
- Place the wings in a bowl, coat with the glaze and pop back into the oven for 5-10 minutes until gooey and caramelized.
- Serve with extra glaze on the side for dipping.
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes until thickened and glossy.
- Make sure you use baking powder, not baking soda!! Baking soda will not taste good and won't have the same effects.
- You can serve the wings after coating them in the glaze, but I like to give the glaze time to caramelize in the oven.
- Pat the wings dry with a paper towel before placing them in the bag with baking powder.
Did you make this recipe? Follow me on Instagram, post a photo and tag @wenthere8this or #wenthere8this. I’d love to see what you made!