This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This super easy salted toffee peanut butter fudge is a real crowd pleaser; perfect for parties!
This post contains affiliate links.
Guuuuuyyyyssss…this is the best fudge. I’m not kidding. I made it because I’m not a fan of the super chocolatey fudge. It’s so sugary and rich I have never really liked it. But I LOVE peanut butter.
So I made this fudge. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Honestly, I didn’t really have high hopes.
Boy was I surprised. This salted toffee peanut butter fudge is awesome. Totally awesome. One of the best sweets I’ve ever made.
And easy, so totally easy.
Related Recipe: Salted Pretzel Peanut Butter Bars
I include an option to drizzle or dip this fudge in chocolate.
Personally, I like mine without the chocolate, but if you’re a chocolate lover, dip away! The boyfriend has a mild obsession with chocolate. Ok, it’s not mild. It’s pretty serious. He has told me on more than one occasion that he only likes desserts with chocolate.
So he likes the chocolate dipped salted toffee peanut butter fudge. Many times, when I dip something in chocolate, I like to use this dipping chocolate. It’s a quick and easy way to get a chocolate coating. Of course, you can always make it from scratch if you want to use high grade chocolate. I think this stuff tastes great myself.
Anyways, you should try this fudge. You’ve got nothing to lose really. The effort is minimal – It literally takes 5 minutes to make the fudge. Let it cool for an hour, cut it up and it’s a done deal. It really doesn’t get much easier.
Check out the step-by-step below. See…you literally put the ingredients in a pan, bring them to a “boil”, and stir in the peanut butter and toffee.
I’ve made it what feels like a million times. Everyone always loves it.
And it’s yummy. So yummy.
Did you make this? If you did, take a moment and leave a comment and rate the recipe – I appreciate it! If you’re short on time, just rate the recipe – thanks guys!
Don’t forget to check out these other super awesome easy desserts:
Salted Toffee Peanut Butter FudgePrint Rate
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment or wax paper.
- Add the cream, sugar and brown sugar to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 2 minutes, remove from heat and add vanilla, peanut butter and toffee chips. Stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the pan and sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Let set for about 1 hour, or until mostly cooled.
- Cut the fudge into 1-2" inch pieces.
- Melt the dipping chocolate and dip the fudge in the chocolate (optional) OR drizzle chocolate over the fudge pieces
- Store the fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.